Buscar Destinos...

jueves, 3 de julio de 2008

Welcome people all over the world to my BLOG!

HI people all over the world!!
Thanks for visiting my BLOG.

Im so happy!!

I knew yesterday that different entusiastic friends from more than 20 countries in different parts of the planet were visiting my BLOG.

I would like to say that I met incredible friends from all over the world during my 11 month trip, and I will continue travelling to meet more!

Here you have the complete list of countries that I visited since august 2007:

* Germany (august 2007)
* Mallorca (Spain)
* Italy
* Vaticano
* France
* Switzerland
* France
* England
* Belgium
* Netherlands
* Denmark
* Sweden
* Norway
* Germany
* Poland
* Hungary
* Greece
* Egipt
* Australia
* Indonesia
* Singapure
* Malaysia
* Tailand
* Camboya
* Vietnam
* India
* Nepal
* India
* Switzerland
* Spain (July 2008)

No hay comentarios: